LUXURIOUS ACREAGE LIVING
The latest style of acreage homes are set to revolutionise the old-adage – forevermore known as ‘living on the land in luxury’!
The new style of luxurious acreage living will most often appeal to two groups of people – those who already live in a country area and want to upgrade their quality of living and those who want to slow things down and enjoy some of the quieter, more refined things in life. Does this sound like you? Well, to whet your appetite for luxury, here are some of the elements usually available in acreage developments by Australian professional builders:
- Classic front verandah. Enjoy your morning cuppa or evening glass of wine taking in the natural beauty of your very own piece of Australia, complete with landscaped
- Home theatre. Experience a night out at the cinema without having to drive into town and spend a fortune on popcorn. Simply recline in comfort with your favourite people and snacks on hand.
- Gourmet kitchen with butler’s pantry. Entertain effortlessly and create culinary masterpieces in your very own centrally integrated space, complete with the latest appliances and finishes.
- Sliding stacker doors. Perfect for summer barbecues or winter dinner parties, enjoy a beautifully integrated indoor / outdoor entertaining area, to take advantage of Australia’s temperate climate.
- Triple garage with workshop. Give yourself ample space to store your beloved vehicles, machinery and tools, plus have a dedicated area to work or simply tinker.
- Several bedrooms. Whether you have a big family or want to entertain, having the space to accommodate everyone will be a breeze. Floor plans generally range from four to five bedrooms.
- Walk-in robes. A walk-in space in the master bedroom is the perfect place to keep the likes of a shoe collection or to simply hide any clutter, keeping your bedroom a tranquil and calm oasis.
- Study / Home office. Whether you run a business from home or have a household member who studies, having a quiet, dedicated room is invaluable when you need to stay organised.
- Portico entrance. With an entrance befitting the luxury housed inside, you’ll impress yourself and any visitors every single time with a grand portico at your entranceway.
Valley Homes has an exciting new Acreage Series features six luxurious floor plans, specially designed by our In-house Designer, Stef Kinsey, in collaboration with our Sales Manager, Kaye Purdon. There are a host of development opportunities within this range of homes, designed to help you take advantage of your unique rural environment. Plus, all of the Acreage Series plans can be altered to suit your specific landscape – meaning the options are only capped by your imagination, property layout and budget. If you’re interested in creating your ultimate rural retreat talk to our team.